Pre wax Service Advice
- For best results allow 2-3 weeks of hair growth prior to waxing. Hair should be at least 1/4 inch on legs and body to insure proper removal.
- To achieve waxing maintenance it is essential to have the first three appointments consecutively booked to pull all three cycles of hair, then a maintenance schedule can begin. If you wait too long the next time is like the first time.
- For underarms - no deodorant for 12 hours.
- Do not use lotion on skin prior to waxing hair.
- Do not shower two hours prior to a wax service, it may cause irritation.
Post Wax Service Advice
- Exfoliate 24 - 48 hours after wax service.
- Apply ingrown hair treatment product.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing, avoid items made of lycra or spandex.
- No direct sun for at least 24 hours before and after a wax service.
- Pre and Post Wax products available to protect, sooth, and nourish skin.